Saturday, October 18, 2008

Luxury RV owners meet at Great Frederick Fairgrounds

Last week I spotted these luxury RV's across from my office on E Patrick St, apparently the owners of this particular brand of Classy Recreational Vehicles think so much of their RVs that they formed an Owners Club.

Calling themselves: Mason-Dixon Discoverys the band of RVers meet at on the Great Frederick Fair fairgrounds

Discovery Fleetwood RV group 006

I was curious so I did my 'investigative reporter' bit... in short I was nosey.

After I talked to some of the owners and one family let me view the insides of their rolling luxury house... well now I want one myself!

Discovery Fleetwood RV group 007

Damn thing is more than a Caddilac! It's like a townhouse with a motor:

Discovery Fleetwood RV group 010


Discovery Fleetwood RV group 011

Now this is living!!

Discovery Fleetwood RV group 008

Discovery Fleetwood RV group 002

Issue #5
October 18, 2008

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my RSS feed or via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment