Saturday, December 27, 2008

Frederick is full of Photographers

Frederick is home to quite a few budding photographers, and some of them are pretty good!


From Life in Frederick Maryland
div>
I just got a suitable camera (one that will let me do YouTubes), right now I'm relying on the fact that the camera is good enough for my purposes.


If you go to http://flickr.com and type Frederick Maryland in the search box you'll see dozens of beautiful photographs from home grown Frederick Photographers.

I'm 'friends' with a just a few of our photography artists (friends in the social networking vien)
Here are just a few of them:

Chris Foster's Flickr Page:

Lou Hamilton's Flickr Page:



If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my RSS feed or via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).

1 comment:

  1. We'd love to be a friend!
    www.DancingDaisyPhotography.com
    www.DancingDaisyPhotography.blogspot.com
    BoudoirAffaire.com (Launching Soon!)
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete