Sunday, December 7, 2008

Photo Mix Up... Correction



In my last post I mixed up Pictures of Hog Rock in Thurmont.

It seems that there were TWO fantastic photos of Hog Rock, one of the photographers gave me permission to use his photo, I saved the photo to favorites, requested permission to use it, and forgot about it...

Couple weeks later, the guy see's my request and says "sure go ahead you can use it"

I went back into http://flickr.com and grabbed what I thought was the guys amazing photo...

OOPS, I grabbed someone elses, who'd a thunk that there'd be TWO great pictures from this place... just look at it, it shouldn't have come as a surprise to me that a whole bunch of photographers would want to make a pilgrimage to this place:)

Any how, Many Thanks to the patience of the rightful owners of the ill gotten (even if it was not malicious) photos and thanks to Rob Diffenderfer For graciously granting permission to reprint *this* photo

David (with a sheepish look on his face)

Issue #28
December 7, 2009
Life in Frederick Maryland

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my RSS feed or via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment