Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Almost got snow in Frederick last night

Did you see the flurries last night?

I live in Robin Meadows and here in the Southern part of Frederick County it got cold. Not as cold as it was a few weeks ago, but cold enough.

The wind knocked over our patio umbrella... which woke the dog up... which woke up my grand daughter, I'm enjoying being 'extended family' so much I even started a blog about it!

I've spent the last 3 days and nights signing up for every WEB2.0 service under the sun, MyBlogLog calls it's list "Blogging Profile ZEN"!!

I'm publicizing this blog and doing the work behind the scenes to get it to rank even higher in Google...

My grand daughter just woke up again... will post back soon

Issue #24
November 18, 2008

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my RSS feed or via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment