Saturday, November 1, 2008

RV owners club meets at Frederick Fair Grounds

Every year the Great Frederick Fair fairgrounds fills with RVs. Recreational vehicles of every shape and size, from luxury RV's to pop up trailer campers.

RV users Club meets at Great Frederick FairGrounds in MD

Recreational Vehicles Owners Club in Frederick MD

I got curious, they meet directly across the street from my office, so I strolled on over to investigate. I've begun to look at Frederick more like a reporter than merely a resident.

It turns out all those campers belong to a RV Owners Club. They call themselves The "Good Sam Club" (don't yet know why the silly sounding name, but I'll post again when I learn more, these guys n gals are right outside my window every year)

An official description from the Good Sam Club website:

"The Good Sam Club was founded in 1966 and is widely recognized as an essential part of owning an RV. By delivering value to members through information, support and benefits, including 10% discounts at more than 1,700 RV parks across the U.S. and Canada, we help members save money, come together to share experiences and more thoroughly enjoy RVing."

RV club meets at Frederick MD Fairgrounds
www.goodsamclub.com/RVCentral/RVNews.aspx



RV leaving the Frederick FairGrounds in MD

Issue #9
November 1, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment