Friday, November 7, 2008

View from Creekside Plaza

New header graphic: Carroll Creek in the City of Frederick, the view from Creekside Plaza.
I wish I'd taken this photo... but I'd have to be a resident of Creekside Plaza to pull that off.

There are lots of reasons to move to Frederick County, I live within the City of Frederick, so most of my focus in on happenings within city limits.

In future posts I'll talk more about Frederick County Maryland... I promise.

According to WTOP radio, the economic downturn is not going to impede the planned development of Carroll Creek Park!

There is more than $150,000,000 in private investment renovating the historic areas of Carroll Creek, including new development.

I for Dewey Jordan last year building the highway interchange from MD Rt 85 and MD 355 and new asphalt has been laid leading right up to East Street and South Street, which leads right into Carroll Creek and Creekside Plaza.

Quoting from the City of Frederick's Economic Development website

Creekside Plaza, a 90,000 sf office/commercial/residential building on the northeast corner of Court Street along Carroll Creek is bustling with activity. Located in the heart of historic Frederick, this building is home to The Green Turtle and Wachovia Bank on the first floor, three floors of office space which is home to Warner Construction, R&J Builders, America East Mortgage, United Title Services, LLC. and, Real Estate Teams. The top two floors house 11 residential condominiums, with 5 of those spaces still available.


Things are definitely looking up in Frederick!

Issue #14
November 7, 2008

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my RSS feed or via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment