Thursday, November 6, 2008

Frederick's own Bargain Chaser Website

I once viewed this local Frederick Blogger as competition but now that I've subscribed to Tracy's blog I see BargainChaser.com as a resource to share with Frederick residents... I'm a big fan of Frederick Maryland and all things Frederick, including this nifty site that publishes Bargains available to us local Frederickians.

I found Bargain Chaser by researching sites extolling the quantity of life in the City and town that I've come to love.

What is Bargain Chaser?

excerpted from her About Me page:

Spread the word to friends, colleagues, family members, and co-workers. The more subscribers we have, the more eyes and ears we have searching for bargains for all of us to enjoy.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and subscribe to my RSS feed or via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s).




Issue #13

No comments:

Post a Comment